- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – 2 health care plans available – a traditional PPO with a small monthly employee contribution toward the premium and a high deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA) where the Foundation makes a contribution to the HSA to help meet the cost of the
deductible. Regular, full-time employees and part-time employees working at least 30 hours per week and their dependents (restrictions apply for working spouses) are eligible.
- Group Life Insurance – equal to nearest $1,000 of annual salary.
- Voluntary Short-term Disability - with 7-day elimination period, covers 60 percent of weekly earnings up to $850 per week (tax-free); max of 13 weeks.
- Voluntary Long-term Disability – 60 percent of monthly earnings up to $6,000 (tax-free) after 90 days elimination period.
- 403(b) Plan - optional for employees with immediate participation. After 30 days, full-time employees and part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for employer contribution of 9.29% of wages.
- Vacation – accrues based on years of service - minimum accrual of two weeks vacation per year - up to five weeks after 25+ years.
- Personal Days – accrue up to six days per fiscal year.
- Sick Days – accrue up to 15.6 days per year – maximum carryover is 300 days.
- Undergraduate Tuition Reimbursement – after meeting eligibility requirements, reimbursement of 100 percent of tuition towards a first undergraduate degree at West Chester University (50% for other PASSHE universities) for employees and/or spouses/domestic partners or dependent children of employees.
- FREE Parking at our main office.
- Smoke-free for all employees and visitors
The information for each benefit plan is contained in “governing documents” and rule in case of any discrepancy. Receiving this information is not a guarantee of future or continued employment or benefits. The Foundation reserves the right to terminate or change any plan at any time.